JD, Loyola Law School (1995)
BS, University of California, Santa Barbara (1991)
The State Bar of California
Admitted since 1998
State Bar No. 178123
The State Bar of Nevada
Admitted since 2005
State Bar No. 9915
Member of Young Presidents Organization (YPO) Las Vegas and Golden West Chapters.
Jeff’s practice focuses on outsourced general and corporate counsel services, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, private placement transactions, crowdfunding transactions (Regulation CF and Regulation A+), corporate governance, strategic business counseling, licensing, commercial agreements, real estate syndications and real estate fund formation. Jeff has represented a wide variety of companies ranging from start-ups to middle market companies in various industries, including technology, sports, ecommerce, consumer products, real estate development, gaming, apparel and food and beverage.
He has a broad range of experience, having practiced both as an attorney for a major law firm and as in-house counsel to a publicly traded Nasdaq high technology company. Jeff is also an entrepreneur having, among other things, founded Titan Nightlife Group, Inc., a successful restaurant development company based in Las Vegas, Nevada, for which he serves as Chairman. His entrepreneurship combined with his transactional law experience allows him to offer a unique legal perspective that his clients truly appreciate.
Jeff has served as principle of Alliance Legal Partners, Inc., in Newport Beach, California, since 2001. Prior thereto, he served as General Counsel for FutureLink Corp., a publically traded technology company, and prior thereto, he was an attorney at the Orange County offices of Paul Hastings.
Recent Representative Transactions
Mergers & Acquisitions
1. Represented Slyce Holdings, Inc., an Alberta company, in acquisition of SnipSnap, LLC.
2. Represented Five Crowns Capital, LLC, in acquisition of Cosmetic Design Group, Inc.
3. Represented Chapel of Flowers, LLC, in sale of assets and real estate to The Chapel, LLC.
4. Represented Slyce Holdings, Inc., an Alberta company, in acquisition of French technology company.
5. Represented Trace Live Networks US, Inc., in acquisition of Draganfly Holdings, a Saskatchewan company.
6. Represented major Las Vegas limousine company in stock sale.
7. Represented RJE International, Inc., in asset sale to Dukane Seacom Corp.
8. Represented American Radiology, LLC, in asset purchases of diagnostic imaging centers.
1. TRP Fund VI ($100,000,000 Hedge Fund – Regulation D).
2. Rock Fund VII ($50,000,000 Canadian Real Estate Fund – Regulation A+).
3. TRP Fund VIII ($50,000,000 Canadian Real Estate Fund – Regulation D).
4. Partners Opportunity Fund, LLC ($10,000,000 Assisted Living Fund – Regulation D).
Real Estate Transactions
1. Represented Stable Development, LLC, in sale of six office buildings having aggregate sales price in excess of $48 million.
2. Represented Stable Development, LLC, in seven loan assumption transactions.
1. Represented Rock Fund VII in $50 million offering of membership interests under Regulation A+.
2. Represented Cha Chas Latin Kitchen in private placement of $2.2 million in membership interests.
3. Represented MO Murrayfield, LLC, in $14 million private placement (acquisition of student housing project).
4. Represented MO Azzurri, LLC in $23 million private placement (acquisition of student housing project).
5. Represented Savant Patrick, LLC in $6.5 million private placement (acquisition of office building).
6. Represented Sondors Electric Car Company in $10 million offering of common stock under Regulation A+.
7. Represented numerous companies in $1,000,000 offerings under Regulation CF.
650 Town Center Drive Suite 1530,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
101 California Street, Suite 2710
San Francisco, CA 94111
1500 Rosecrans, Suite 500,
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266